CellarPro 1800XT-220V 50/60 Hz Cooling Unit #1130
1373 BTUH @ 50Hz/15°C
CellarPro 1800XT-220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V/1PH environments.
1800XT-220V units can be used with both 50-Hz and 60 Hz 220V power, and are significantly quieter
than comparable units. Performance testing shows that this compact
unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions
, even in tough environments. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
This unit can be used in North America
as well as in overseas markets.
See full description
CellarPro 1800XT-220V Cooling Unit (P/N 1130). CellarPro engineered the 1800XT-220V cooling unit to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions
in geographies that use 220V / 1 Phase power (50 or 60 Hz).
Designed for indoor use only, 1800XT-220V units can operate in environments ranging from 35°C to 4°C out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise (46 dBA @ 50Hz and 50 dBA @ 60Hz).
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear .
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- The 1800XT requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- The top and rear of this unit, where the hot air exhaust and fresh air intake occur, were not designed to be ducted.
- For installation in environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20°F down to -20°F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Remote Control & Probe
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Other Options & Upgrades
- Condensate Drain Line: strongly recommended for wine cellar installations (but not required for wine cabinets), a drain line allows excess moisture to drain from the bottom (#7431) or rear (#1606) of the cooling unit.
- Condensate Drain Line plus Heating Element: combined with a rear drain line, we add a 100W heating element to burn of excess moisture (#1881).
- Power Cord Modification #1098: normally the cord exits from the rear of the cooling unit, which generally is outside the cellar; this modification moves the cord to the front of the cooling unit, so that it can be plugged into an outlet inside the cellar.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
How cold can the temperature be where the cooling unit is installed?
A: For installations in environments below 40°F down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater (P/N 1727), which is included as standard equipment on all outdoor units. Below 20°F, in addition to the compressor heater, we recommend adding our fan cycling switch (P/N 6972)
How do I choose between top exhaust versus rear exhaust? What about the fresh air intake?
The fresh air intake will always come from the rear of the cooling unit. On 1800 Series cooling units, the hot air exhaust can exit from the top or the rear. Choose whichever location has sufficient space to accept the exhausted air. If you plan to duct the hot side of the cooling unit, then the hot air will need to exhaust from the rear.
Does the unit really need a dedicated circuit?
A: First, the background. Unlike our competitors, we build our cooling units with precision expansion valves, not cap tubes, which means that our cooling units aren't limited to a 30°F differential between the desired cellar temperature and the ambient temperature. Cooling systems with expansion valves are much more precise than cap tubes, and much more sensitive to low voltage conditions, which is why our units require dedicated circuits. When we say "dedicated circuit", we mean that the circuit shouldn't have any items that require heavy draws of electricity - eg other appliances, vacuum cleaners, big-screen TVs, blow-dryers - on the same circuit as the cooling unit. Lighting, computers or other low-draw items shouldn't be a problem on the same circuit.
Can the cooling unit be located in a remote location and ducted to/from the wine cellar?
A: These cooling units can be installed above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
Do I need the condensate drain line?
A: If you are using the cooling unit in a sealed cabinet, you probably don't need the drain line. If you are using the cooling unit in a cellar, we recommend the drain line, which can be drained inside (bottom) or outside (rear) the wine cellar.
CELLARPRO 1800XT-220V COOLING UNIT |