CellarPro VS / Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) Low RH, #7408
CellarPro VS / Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) Low RH (P/N 7408). Duct openings are designed to attach to two insulated
8-inch ducting (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Duct hood, remote display and bottle probe. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
See full description
Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).Only recommended for use in low humidity environments
. Please use our high-humidity duct hood
if the system will be used in a warm, moderate or high humidity environment.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Please note: This kit is recommended for low humidity environments. Please use our high humidity duct hood
if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
Be sure to refer to our ducting heat loss table
and our duct correction table
when sizing the cooling unit.
The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.