CellarPro VS/Split Duct KIT (Cold Side) HIGH RH #7426
CellarPro VS/Split Duct Kit (Cold Side) HIGH RH (P/N 7426). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 8-inch ducts
(included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 8-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote control display kit and bottle probe.The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
See full description
Our cold-side duct hoods allow the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per opening).
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This duct hood is required when the cooling unit will be installed in unconditioned environments, subject to the limitations listed in our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart. In some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
- Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you're using the Bottle Probe