CellarPro VS/Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) HIGH RH RETROFIT #17328
CellarPro VS/Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) HIGH RH RETROFIT (P/N 17328). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 8-inch ducts for evaporator intake and exhaust. Ducting should be 8-inch or greater from start to finish, and must not be reduced. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hood, remote control display kit and bottle probe. Insulated (R-6) ducting 8-inch is not included with this kit.
The high fan speed setting is required when ducting our cooling units.
Bottle Probe Operating Instructions:.
- When measuring liquid temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 1 degree (so that the wine liquid doesn't fluctuate more than 1 degree.)
- When measuring air temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 4 degrees (the cooling unit will burn out prematurely if the unit cycles on'off every time the air temperature changes by 1 degree.)
- The probe or bottle/probe must be located in a location with good air movement in order to correctly register the temperature changes inside the cellar.
- When measuring air temperature with ducted systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is in the return air register; when measuring air temperature with through-the-wall systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is near the return air grill; when measuring liquid temperatures in bottles, the ideal location of the bottle is near the top of the racks with good airflow.
- In all cases, it is recommended to check the actual cellar temperature against the display temperature when the bottle probe is first setup and subsequently whenever the location moves.
- Refer to our Owners Manual for instructions how to change the HY differential
See full description
Custom duct HOOD for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening). Insulated ducting is not included.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
- Designed for use when the cooling unit has shipped, to be installed by a local tech