CellarPro Bottle Probe #1434
CellarPro Bottle Probe (P/N X/10K-E-PO-7"-10'CL2P-M232 (1061 rev01)). Bottle probes are recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely (ie the cold air will be ducted), and/or it cannot be placed near the top of the wine cellar. The bottle probe also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars to control the cooling unit based on temperatures "around the corner".
Our bottle probe, which includes a rubber bottle stopper to avoid leaks and spills, can be inserted into a wine bottle filled with water and alcohol to avoid bacteria growth. The 10-foot cord allows the bottle to be placed almost anywhere inside the wine cellar.
The other side of the probe is fitted with a jack that plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit.
Bottle Probe Operating Instructions:
- When measuring liquid temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 1 degree (so that the wine liquid doesn't fluctuate more than 1 degree.)
- When measuring air temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 4 degrees (the cooling unit will burn out prematurely if the unit cycles on'off every time the air temperature changes by 1 degree.)
- The probe or bottle/probe must be located in a location with good air movement in order to correctly register the temperature changes inside the cellar.
- When measuring air temperature with ducted systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is in the return air register; when measuring air temperature with through-the-wall systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is near the return air grill; when measuring liquid temperatures in bottles, the ideal location of the bottle is near the top of the racks with good airflow.
- In all cases, it is recommended to check the actual cellar temperature against the display temperature when the bottle probe is first setup and subsequently whenever the location moves.
- Refer to our Owners Manual for instructions how to change the HY differential
.Bottle probes are compatible with all CellarPro wine cooling units.
See full description
Bottle probe temperature sensor allows our wine cooling units to cycle on/off based on changes in liquid temperature inside the wine cellar.
- Digital temperature control based on liquid temperature
- Jack plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit
- Rubber bottle stopper fits most wine bottles; prevents spills and leaks
- 10-ft cord allows maximum flexibility in placement of wine bottle
- Recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely or low in the wine cellar
- Also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars
- Size:10 Ft Cord
- Weight:.5 lb
- Warranty:1 Year
- SKU:X/10K-E-PO-7"-10'CL2P-M232 (1061 rev01)
Bottle Probe Reduces cycling
Great addition - really a necessity.