CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct HOOD HOT SIDE #25563
CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct HOOD HOT SIDE (P/N 25563). These duct hoods are designed for use with CellarPro's 1800H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the rear of the cooling unit
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust)
- (1) #34264 6"x12" fresh air intake register grill with filter screen
- (1) #34263 6"x12" exhaust register grill.
- Both should be attached to 6"x12"x6" Diameter duct boot adapters (not provided).
- Insulated flex ducting is not included with this bundle. If you'd like to purchase the bundle WITH ducting, please order item #25562 instead
- Ducting must be 6-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- The high fan speed must be used when ducting our cooling unit
The maximum length of ducting is 50 equivalent feet on the hot side and 50 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet with the addition of an inline duct fan (sold as a separate kit.)
See full description
Allows CellarPro 1800H Houdini cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per duct) per side (hot or cold or both) using 6-inch ducting (sold separately) with no reductions from start to finish .
- Designed to work with hot-side airflow openings on the 1800 Houdini cooling unit
- Ducting is not included
- Includes 2 register grills measuring 6 x 12 (inches), one with a filter screen for fresh air intake.
- Capacity:50 Equivalent Feet
- Size:5 3/4w x 5 3/4d x 4 3/4h
- Weight:4 lb
- Warranty:1 Year
The height of the hood (2 1/2 inches) plus the height of the 6-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 4 3/4. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with the hot-side airflow. Click on one of the following links for more information: