CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct KIT #25562
CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct KIT (P/N 25562). These duct kits are designed for use with CellarPro's 1800H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the cold side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to be located remotely (ie away from the cellar), as follows:
- Cold air return: must be ducted from the left side (as shown)
- Cold air exhaust: must be ducted from the front (as shown)
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the rear of the cooling unit
- Attach to BOTH the cold side and hot side airflows (requires the purchase of 2 bundles)
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust, either on the hot side or the cold side)
- 2 register grills, each measuring 4 x 12 (inches) that should be attached to a 4 x 12 x 6-inch diameter duct boot adapter (not provided).
- For hot-side configurations, the fresh air return register grill includes a filter screen that is attached to the inside of the grill.
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25' each)
- 2 x 25-foot R-6 insulated ducting is included with this bundle
- Ducting must be 6-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- Duct hoods can be configured for the hot side or the cold side of the cooling unit
- If used to duct the cold side, we recommend adding our remote probe #1434 and remote display/control unit #1603 (each sold separately)
- If you want ducting on BOTH the cold side and the hot side, you will need to purchase 2 kits
- The high fan speed MUST be used when ducting our cooling unit.
The maximum length of ducting is 50 equivalent feet on the hot side and 50 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet with the addition of an inline duct fan (sold as a separate kit.)
See full description
Allows CellarPro 1800H Houdini cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per duct) per side (hot or cold or both) using 6-inch ducting with no reductions from start to finish .
- 50 feet of 6-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Designed to work with all airflow openings on the 1800 Houdini cooling unit
- Includes 2 register grills measuring 4 x 12 ( inches)
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:5 5/8w x 5 5/8d x 4 3/4h
- Weight:26 lb
- Power/Rating:115V, 60 Hz, 0.6 amps (Inline Fan)
- Warranty:1 Year
The height of the hood (2 1/2 inches) plus the height of the 6-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 4 3/4. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with any of the airflows - hot or cold, intake or exhaust. Click on one of the following links for more information: