CellarPro 1800XTSx Cooling Unit Outdoor, #1652
Our Price: $1,699.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro 1800XTSx Cooling Unit (P/N 1652). CellarPro's 1800XTSx cooling unit is the most powerful in its class, with maxium BTUH and cooling capacity for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet*, and can be used in outdoor installations. 1800XTSx units are 30% more powerful than CellarPro 1800XT units, and also louder.
Designed for outdoor installations, 1800XTSx units can operate in environments ranging from 90°F to 20°F out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
*Assuming R19 insulation throughout the cellar, 55°F inside the cellar and 85°F outside the cellar.
2031 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro's 1800XTSx wine cooling unit was designed for outdoor installations and engineered to provide maximum cooling performance for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet.*.
Starting with CellarPro's 1800XTS, we've added the follwowing options and upgrades:
- An outdoor hood to protect the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line to channel excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures.
- Power cord modification to allow the unit to be powered from inside the wine cellar.
- Coated condenser coils to protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit's longevity.
the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance
outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
CellarPro 1800XTS units are sized to replace Breezaire 2200
and Wine-Mate 2500
cooling units. Please confirm equivalent dimensions and airflow prior to purchase.
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20°F.
- Installation in environments below 20°F requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.