CellarPro 4200VSx Wine Cooling Unit (Exterior), #1080
Our Price: $3,299.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro 4200VSx Wine Cooling Unit (Exterior) (P/N 4200VSx). CellarPro's 4200VSx 1/3 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro's 4200VSx is designed to be installed through-the-wall and can be exposed to exterior environments. The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from . Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 20°F requires the addition of our fan cycling switch ($99). The evaporator cannot be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
3788 BTUH. Designed for wine cellars from 500 up to 1500 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 4200VSx features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation.
Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, and remote control accessories. For exposure to environments below 20°F, our fan cycling switch is advisable.
With our duct kit, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct). Please note: Our factory authorized duct kits MUST be used when ducting our cooling units in accordance with our placement requirements, otherwise our warranty becomes null and void.
Shipping: We charge a flat-rate of $145 to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our VS Series cooling units. Click here for more information about our extended warranty.
- Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with "On/Off" Control
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Fans for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- 53.7 Decibels at Low Fan Speed
- Can be partially or completely ducted
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Reusable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty.
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 4200VSi wine cooling unit: