CellarPro 4200VSx Wine Cooling Unit (Exterior), #1080
Our Price: $3,299.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro 4200VSx Cooling Unit (P/N 1080). Designed for external installations, CellarPro engineered the 4200VSx cooling unit to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet. 4200VSx units are built with high-output Danfoss compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 115°F. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for super-quiet operation when conditions permit. Beginning with the 4200VSi cooling unit for interior installations, we've added to the 4200VSx an exterior weather hood, cold-temperature compressor heater, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated exterior case, reusable aluminum filter and exterior-grade power cord.
4267 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro's 4200VSx 1/3 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for external installations from 20°F to 115°F in residential and commercial wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet. The 1,000 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55°F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85°F outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 115°F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4200VSx units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
- CellarPro 4200VSx units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through an external wall and sized to fit in between standard wall studs.
- 4200VSx units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages (however, the entire unit cannot be located in an external environment). Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 8-inch ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 4200VSx units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit, and are designed to handle environments ranging from .
- For installation in environments below 20°F down to -20°F, it will be necessary to add our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115°F), with the rear of the unit exposed to external envirnoments.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2" drain line and 200W electric heating element with "On/Off" Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access reusable aluminum air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 4200VSi wine cooling unit: