Front Duct Kit for Low RH 6200/8200 VS, #14680
Custom FRONT duct kit for CellarPro 6200 / 8200 VS cooling units. With this kit, the cold air intake and exhaust each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening). Recommended for use in low humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct kit if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
Front Duct Kit for Low RH 6200/8200 VS (SKU #14680). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 10-inch ducts for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: front duct kit (right) AND rear duct kit (left). The rear duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 10-inch insulated (R-6) ducting and bottle probe.
The high fan speed setting is required when using our front duct kit.
We recommend the use of our remote control display kit together with our front duct kit.
Please note: This kit is recommended for low humidity environments. Please use our high humidity duct kit if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity environment.
Be sure to refer to our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
Our Price: $399.00
Availability: In Stock / Ships 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:16 3/16w x 39 5/8d x 29 1/16h (in)
- Weight:35 lb
Click on one of the following links for more information: