CellarPro Bottle Probe, #1434
CellarPro Bottle Probe (P/N X/10K-E-PO-7"-10'CL2P-M232 (1061 rev01)). Bottle probes are recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely (ie the cold air will be ducted), and/or it cannot be placed near the top of the wine cellar. The bottle probe also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars to control the cooling unit based on temperatures "around the corner".
Our bottle probe, which includes a rubber bottle stopper to avoid leaks and spills, can be inserted into a wine bottle filled with water and alcohol to avoid bacteria growth. The 10-foot cord allows the bottle to be placed almost anywhere inside the wine cellar.
The other side of the probe is fitted with a jack that plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit.
When using a bottle probe, we recommend reducing the temperature (HY) differential from 4 degrees to 1 degree. Refer to our Owners Manual for further instructions.
Compatible with all CellarPro wine cooling units.
Bottle probe temperature sensor allows our wine cooling units to cycle on/off based on changes in liquid temperature inside the wine cellar.
RRP: $99.00You Save: $
Our Price: $99.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 1-2 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click hereto login.
New customer? Click hereto register
- Digital temperature control based on liquid temperature
- Jack plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit
- Rubber bottle stopper fits most wine bottles; prevents spills and leaks
- 10-ft cord allows maximum flexibility in placement of wine bottle
- Recommended when the wine cooling unit will be placed remotely or low in the wine cellar
- Also can be used in odd-shaped wine cellars
- Condition:Brand New
- Size:10 Ft Cord
- Warranty:90 Days
- SKU:X/10K-E-PO-7"-10'CL2P-M232 (1061 rev01)
Great addition - really a necessity.