CellarPro 4000S Split System, #1763
Our Price: $3,199.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro 4000S Cooling Unit (P/N 1763). CellarPro engineered the 4000S cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. Configurable for internal or external installations, the 4000S includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
4267 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro's 4000S 1/3 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 1,000 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55°F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85°F outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110°F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4000S units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
- CellarPro 4000S units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- Our Split refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring:
- The Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side). This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to 20°F with the addition of our compressor heater, or down to -20°F with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater. This configuration requires a 15-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 3000S and 4000S systems, and a 25-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 6000S and 8000S systems.
- The Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to 20°F with the addition of our compressor heater, or 0°F with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater. This configuration requires the evaporator to be wired to a 15-amp circuit breaker, and the condensing unit to be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker for 3000S and 4000S systems, a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker for 6000S systems, and a dedicated 25-amp circuit breaker for 8000S systems
- 4000S evaporators can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 8-inch ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- For outdoor installations, we offer an outdoor hood to protect the condensing unit from weather. All outdoor hoods include a compressor heater.
- The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
- Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation.
- All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces, and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -20 to 110°F.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2" drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment, and multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 100 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory-pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 7528) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Capacity:3938 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h (in)
- Weight:86 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
- 45 lbs
- 13.5w x 18.9d x 10.3h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including mounting brackets):
- 48 lbs
- 16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h
- Startup: 40.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 10.6 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts: 713 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed: 3282 / 51 dbA
- Med Fan Speed: 3617 / 55 dbA
- High Fan Speed: 3938 / 63 dbA
- 1/3 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Indoor: 64
- Outdoor: 62
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 4000S split wine cellar refrigeration system: