CellarPro 6000S Split System, #1764
Our Price: $3,799.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
5046 BTUH. Designed for wine cellars up to 1500 cubic feet and rated for internal or external (see notes below) applications, CellarPro's 6000S 1/2 Ton refrigeration system allows the noise from the condensing unit to be removed from living areas, and eliminates the need for large holes in your cellar wall. This is achieved by separating the evaporator unit from the condensing unit.
CellarPro 6000S Split System (P/N 6000S). Our advanced evaporator unit uses a variable-speed centrifugal fan with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Inside the wine cellar, our evaporator should be wall-mounted near the top of the cellar with supplied mounting brackets. If you'd like to locate the evaporator remotely, and the evaporator duct the supply/return air to the wine cellar, please consider our Air Handler 6500 Series.
This unit was not designed to be ducted. If ducted, our warranty becomes null and void. In its standard configuration, our high-performance condensing unit will handle environments ranging from 40°F to 110°F. The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
In its standard configuration, our high-performance condensing unit will handle environments ranging from 40°F to 110°F. The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro Split wine cellar refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring:
- The Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side). This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to 20°F with the addition of our compressor heater , or down to -20°F with the addition of our compressor heater AND fan cycling switch. This configuration requires a 15-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 3000S and 4000S systems, and a 25-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 6000S and 8000S systems.
- The Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to 20°F with the addition of our compressor heater , or 0°F with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater . This configuration requires the evaporator to be wired to a 15-amp circuit breaker, and the condensing unit to be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker for 3000S and 4000S systems, a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker for 6000S systems, and a dedicated 25-amp circuit breaker for 8000S systems
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist
. External installations require our outdoor hood
(sold separately). For exposure to environments below 40?Ã¸F, our compressor heater
is required. (Note that compressor heater is included with the outdoor hood when purchased at the same time as the cooling unit.) For exposure to environments below 20?Ã¸F, our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater
are required. Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation. All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart
for more information.Shipping:
We charge a flat-rate of $195
to ship these units anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
- Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/2 Ton Nominal)
- Engineered to operate in interior and external environments
- Ambient temperature operating range of 40°F to 110°F with standard configuration
- For temperatures below 40°F, our compressor heater is required, and for temperatures below 20°F, our compressor heater AND fan cycling switch are required.
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Single or Dual Power Supplies for Evaporator and Condenser Units
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Evaporator Fan for Super-Quiet Operation or Max Performance
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Digital Display
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 56 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Evaporator)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Optional Bottle Probe
- Optional Outdoor Cover
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Capacity:5046 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:30.4w x 14.4d x 13.2h (in)
- Weight:121 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
- 54 lbs
- 13.9w x 18.9d x 11.9h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions:
- 68 lbs
- 30.4w x 14.4d x 13.2h
- Startup: 53.0 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 15.6 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts: 1090 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
- Low Fan Speed: 4311 / 54 dbA
- Med Fan Speed: 4880 / 58 dbA
- High Fan Speed: 5046 / 66 dbA
- 1/2 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
- Indoor: 65
- Outdoor: 63
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our 6000S split wine cellar refrigeration system:
Good system-excellent support