CellarPro 1800XT Cooling Unit, #1086
Our Price: $1,095.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
1558 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro cooling units are suitable for small wine cellars and both commercial and residential wine cabinets. Designed for indoor use only, standard 1800XT units can operate in environments ranging from 95°F to 40°F.
Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions more effectively than similar units from competing brands.
The 1800XT typically replaces Breezaire 2200 and Wine-Mate 2500 cooling units. Please confirm equivalent dimensions and airflow prior to purchase.
CellarPro 1800XT Cooling Unit (P/N 1086). CellarPro 1800XT cooling units are designed for small wine cellars and larger wine cabinets that need extra BTUH because they are located in warmer environments and/or used by commercial establishments. The 1800XT is more powerful than 1800QTL and 1800QT units., and slightly louder, although it is significantly quieter than competing brands.
- CellarPro cooling units must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on it's side or upside down.
- CellarPro 1800 Series units offer a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit.
- Installation in environments below 20°F is not advised, because the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
- 1800 Series cooling units cannot be located remotely from the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- CellarPro 1800 Series require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, a rear duct kit may be necessary.
- 1800 Series cooling units can also be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct). Please note: 1800 Series cooling units can never be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit’s location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Enhanced Warranty (#1835) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Excellent performance from the 1800XT
Great Breezaire replacement
purchased this unit to replace a BYO Wine Enthusiast EW 800 cooling unit
Cellarpro a Disappointment
Great Product and Customer Support
Great unit and easy to install
"Replacement" that is better than the original!