CellarPro 1800XT Cooling Unit, #1086
Our Price: $1,095.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro 1800XT Cooling Unit (P/N 1086). CellarPro engineered the 1800XT cooling unit for spaces that need extra BTUH and cooling capacity because of warm environments and/or the demands of a commercial establishment. 1800XT units are more powerful than CellarPro 1800QTL and 1800QT units, but also somewhat louder.
Designed for indoor use only, 1800XT units can operate in environments ranging from 95°F to 40°F out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
1558 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro 1800XT cooling units are suitable for small wine cellars and commercial and residential wine cabinets.
Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 1800XT units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
CellarPro 1800XT units are sized to replace Breezaire 2200 and Wine-Mate 2500 cooling units. Please confirm equivalent dimensions and airflow prior to purchase.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- The 1800XT requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20°F down to -20°F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Enhanced Warranty (#1835) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Excellent performance from the 1800XT
Great Breezaire replacement
purchased this unit to replace a BYO Wine Enthusiast EW 800 cooling unit
Cellarpro a Disappointment
Great Product and Customer Support
Great unit and easy to install
"Replacement" that is better than the original!