CellarPro Air Handler 6500 Vertical, #7092
Our Price: $3,895.00
Availability: In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 5-7 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
CellarPro AH6500SCv Cooling Unit (P/N 7092). CellarPro engineered the AH6500SCv ducted cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet. The evaporator and the condensing unit each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 equivalent feet per duct.) Designed for internal installations, the AH6500SCv includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power. This unit has a vertical configuration for installations in locations with limited floor space (eg on the floor in a mechanical room).
6421 BTUH @ 60°F.
CellarPro's AH6500SCv 1/2 Ton Nominal ducted cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 1,750 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55°F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85°F outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110°F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. AH6500SCv units also are quieter than comparable units from other brands.
- CellarPro AH6500SCv units are fully-charged and ready to use out of the box. These cooling units are designed to be ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct) with 10-inch ducting .
- CellarPro's vertical configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), right, rear or top (EVAPORATOR ONLY) of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located on the left for both the evaporator and condenser, and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
- A bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates are included in the price of the cooling system.
- CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- When not ducted, the hot side of the cooling unit (condenser) requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- For installations in environments below 40°F, AH6500SCh units require our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727) .
- The cold side of the cooling unit (evaporator) should never be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
- CellarPro Air Handlers are engineered to be ducted on the cold side (evaporator), on the hot side (condensing unit), or both, allowing the equipment can be located out-of-sight where it won't be heard.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of cooling power to meet ambient and seasonal requirements.
- Optional integrated humidifier provides the ultimate control of moisture levels inside your cellar.
- Optional integrated heater (900W and 1800W) provides heat for wine cellars that are exposed to temperatures below 55°F.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through an extra-large 1/2" drain line, amply sized to reduce blockages.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Remote bottle probe and duct adapters are included as standard equipment.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve ensures maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Cooling system is fully-charged with refrigerant and ready-to-use out of the box.
- CellarPro's 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 7528) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Capacity:5771 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h (in)
- Weight:161 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- 161 lbs (no humidifier)
- 18.6w x 18.6d x 37.9h (in)
- Startup Amps: 53.0 Amps
- Running Amps Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps
- Total Watts: 1274 (low fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F
- Low Fan Speed: 4923
- Med Fan Speed: 5350
- High Fan Speed: 5771
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted: 47 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted: 51 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted: 59 dbA
- Low Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 52 dbA / 65 dbA
- Med Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 57 dbA / 70 dbA
- High Fan Speed, Ducted / Non-Ducted: 62 dbA / 75 dbA
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Click on one of the following pdf documents for more information about our AH6500SC wine cellar refrigeration system: