CP 1800 Duct HOOD + Inline Fan Hot RETROFIT #7410
RETROFIT Hood allows CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct). Order this kit if your 1800 cooling unit already has been shipped.
CellarPro 1800 Duct HOOD + Inline Fan (Hot Side) RETROFIT (P/N 7410). This RETROFIT hood should be used if the cooling unit has already shipped. It includes:
- 6-inch inline fan (120 CFM)
- Galvanized metal duct hood slides over the rear of the cooling unit and baffles the air intake and exhaust
- RETROFIT WIRE HARNESS + 8-foot power line provides switched power for the inline fan to match the on/off cycle of the wine cooling unit
The duct hood is designed with an easy-access panel to replace the air filter (sold separately), and openings for the drain line and power cord.
6" ducting (required from start to finish) is not provided with this kit.
- RETROFIT Rear Duct Kit for CellarPro 1800 Cooling Units
- Inline fan (3000RPM, 120 CFM) has a permanently lubricated, impedance protected motor
- Heavy gauge plated steel brackets
- Switched power to match the cooling unit
- Designed to fit over the rear of all CellarPro 1800 wine cooling units
- Includes an easy-access panel to replace air filters (sold separately)
- Grommet openings for the drain line and power cord
Specs & Resources
Size: 18 1/4w x 6 3/4d x 10 1/4h (in)
Weight: 8 lbs
115V, 60 Hz, 0.6 amps (Inline Fan)
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Duct Hood Drawings
The depth of the hood includes 2 1/4 (in) for the 6-inch dia. duct adapters. The hood is designed to slide over the rear of the cooling unit, and will overlap the cooling unit by approximately 1-2 (in).
- Rear Duct Installation Guide
- Rear Drawings - As Ducted
- Ducting Installation Best Practices
- Wire Harness Instructions
Ratings & Reviews
by Ty Burns -
The retrofit was a little complicated but the team at Cellar Pro customer service were incredibly knowledgeable and they walked us thru our concerns and mistakes!
by P&W -
This unit fit perfectly to the cooling unit for an easy installation. This unit made the job quick and simple. Works great
Built My Own Cellar
by John Nelson
The duct/fan unit worked out well although I have a recommendation. I needed holes for the cord and the drain coming out the back rather than the bottom, so had a sheet metal fabricator drill the same holes in the back of the unit that come on the bottom. Other than that, the unit slid over the cooling unit well. I installed furnace filter material on the end of the intake duct and fastened it with the same strapping you would use to connect female ducting to a male connection. The unit is expensive, but I guess necessary.
Retrofit Duct Hood with fan
I ordered this retrofit duct kit because I was building cabinets in the room next to the wine cellar, where my CellarPro refrigeration unit was venting. However, I struggled to install it because the website and instructions did not tell you that you have to remove your refrigeration unit completely. CellarPro should make this very clear. I tried and tried to hook up the kit without doing this until I called and spoke to the company. I ended up taking apart some wine racking and making a mess of my wall to get the refrigeration unit all the way out as I had sealed it in and built around it. Once I did that, it took 5 minutes to hook up the new wiring harness and install the hood -- super easy. It works great, although as you might expect the fan makes some noise.