CellarPro Mounting Clips 1800 2-Pk #1095-FI
- Remove the front grill on the cooling unit by removing the 2 screws on each side of the cooling unit
- Slide the short side of each clip under the sheet metal at the front / top of the cooling unit
- Spread out the clips and/or space them to align with any pre-existing holes in your ceiling / framing
- Replace the front grill after the clips are in place
Framing is required in or above the ceiling.
Select this item when purchasing the mounting clips at the same time as the cooling unit. Select item #1092 when purchasing the mounting clips WITHOUT the cooling unit.
Specs & Resources
- Includes 2 mounting clips for to be used with CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units
- Easily clips into the front/top edge of the cooling unit
- Includes a pre-drilled slot for bolting to the ceiling
- Requires framing in the ceiling to support the weight of the cooling unit
Ratings & Reviews
not installed yet, but so far, extremely pleased with the help making purchase decisions and with delivery.
Works so well, they shoud be included
They work great and should be included with the purchase of the unit. Torn between rating one star or five
These clips worked pefperfec for my 1800QTL
Does the job
I have these clips and are carrying my 1800XTS. They do what they are supposed to do, though for something so small and incidental, I would also have expected it to come with the cooling unit.
Clips too flimsey
by Mike M -
The clips are a key aspect of holding the unit in place. The clips provided were very thin and easily bent. Not recommended.
CellarPro Mounting Clips
by Chris -
I agree that they should be included, but I would not have thought to purchase them were it not for customer service. Glad I got them.
Not worth the price
I purchased these clips with my CellarPro QT for an additional $10. I agree with the previous reviewers that the clips should have been included with the unit. My installer told me that he did not think that they would be sturdy enough to support the unit, so he purchased different brackets. So not only did I waste $10, I had to purchase something different. They are not worth the hassle of returning so I have two pieces of junk metal to throw away.
Well worth having
You could argue that they should be included with the unit and I would agree, but they made it clear that they were not so buying them was well worth it.
Condensate kit and brackets
by Greg S