CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) High RH #15088
CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) High RH (P/N 15088). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 10-inch ducts (included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: cold side duct kit (left) AND hot side duct kit (right). The hot side duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold-side intake and exhaust, 50 feet (2x25) of 10-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, bottle probe and remote control display kit.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
See full description
Our cold-side duct hoods allow the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote control display kit
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This duct kit is required when the cooling unit will be installed in unconditioned environments, subject to the limitations listed in our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart. In some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
- Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you're using the Bottle Probe