CellarPro Shipping Info
Available for Immediate Delivery
We generally ship wine cooling units cabinets from our northern California warehouse within several days from the time we receive an order. Once shipped, it can take up to week for wine cooling units to be delivered. We do not attempt to profit from our shipping and handling charges.
Shipping and HandlingFor a limited time, receive free ground shipping on all CellarPro cooling units in the lower 48 United States. Accessories purchased and shipped with the cooling units also ship free.
1800 Series (except the 1800H): Shipping costs are charged based on our negotiated rates from FedEx plus a small handling charge that is intended to cover the cost of processing, handling and packaging your order. Transit times via FedEx Ground will depend on the ship-to address, ranging from 1 business day in the Bay Area, up to 5 business days to the East Coast. Expedited shipping methods also are available, with guaranteed transit times from 1 to 3 business days. Please note that Saturday Delivery is not included with expedited orders unless the order is placed by phone and specifically requested.
- Continental U.S.: Receive free ground shipping for a limited time! Varies based on our negotiated rates from FedEx.
- Canada: FedEx Ground Canada does not include duties (which should be zero because the cooling units are made in the USA), brokerage fees or taxes, all of which are payable by the customer. FedEx International Economy includes brokerage fees, but taxes are not included and are payable by the customer.
- International: FedEx International Economy includes brokerage fees, but taxes are not included and are payable by the customer.
VS Series, Split Systems, Air Handlers and 1800H: In the U.S. and Canada, we ship these cooling systems on pallets via common carrier with curbside delivery for a flat-rate charge. Inside delivery, lift-gate trucks and other special services are not included in the flat-rate charge, and can be purchased at an additional cost directly from the carrier. Transit times will depend on the ship-to address, ranging from 2 business days in the Bay Area, up to 10 business days to the East Coast. Although expedited shipping methods are not available for palletized items, we can request guaranteed delivery dates for an additional charge of $100 to $150 in most cases. Our standard shipping charges are as follows:
- Continental U.S.*: Flat-rate shipping charge is $150 for smaller cooling systems, and $250 for larger systems
- Canada: Our flat-rate shipping charge is $250 for smaller cooling systems, and $350 for larger systems. This charge does not include duties (which should be zero because the cooling units are made in the USA), taxes or brokerage fees.
- International: Please contact us and we will be happy to generate a shipping quote for you. If you would like to arrange your own shipping, we'll be glad to have the pallet ready for pickup by your carrier.
*These rates are for shipments within the continental US. Rates to HI and AK will be calculated per order, and will be confirmed prior to shipment.
Free Ground Shipping
For a limited time, receive free ground shipping on all cooling units in the lower 48 United States. Accessories purchased and shipped with cooling units also ship free.
In the Event of Freight Damage
You are responsible for inspecting both the packaging and the wine cooling unit at the time of delivery. In the event the cooling unit arrives with damage, you must note the damage in full on the bill of lading at the time of receipt. Failure to follow these instructions may result in a denied insurance claim and/or billings for nonrefundable freight charges.
Contact Our Support Team
For information on our return policies, please visit Store Policies.