CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) Low RH #14680
CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct KIT (Cold Side) Low RH (P/N 14680). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 10-inch ducts for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.Shown at left:
front duct kit (right) AND rear duct kit (left). The rear duct kit must be purchased separately.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 10-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote display and bottle probe.The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Bottle Probe Operating Instructions:
- When measuring liquid temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 1 degree (so that the wine liquid doesn't fluctuate more than 1 degree.)
- When measuring air temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 4 degrees (the cooling unit will burn out prematurely if the unit cycles on'off every time the air temperature changes by 1 degree.)
- The probe or bottle/probe must be located in a location with good air movement in order to correctly register the temperature changes inside the cellar.
- When measuring air temperature with ducted systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is in the return air register; when measuring air temperature with through-the-wall systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is near the return air grill; when measuring liquid temperatures in bottles, the ideal location of the bottle is near the top of the racks with good airflow.
- In all cases, it is recommended to check the actual cellar temperature against the display temperature when the bottle probe is first setup and subsequently whenever the location moves.
- Refer to our Owners Manual for instructions how to change the HY differential
See full description
Custom FRONT duct kit for CellarPro 6200 / 8200 VS cooling units. With this kit, the cold air intake and exhaust each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
Please use our high-humidity duct kit
if the system will be used in a warm, moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environment. Our high-humidity kit includes insulation on the hood, inside the unit and on its face to prevent moisture buildup and damage.
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments