CellarPro Air Handler 900W Heater #7237
For wine cellars that are unheated and exposed to conditions below 55°F temperatures, CellarPro Air Handlers can be configured with optional integrated heaters to provide 900 Watts (4055 BTUH) of heat.
Air Handler heaters are completely integrated with and controlled through the digital control panel. The system automatically adds heat or refrigeration based on the temperature inside the cellar.
A safety thermostat provides additional protection from overheating inside the wine cellar. ETL approved to UL standards.Please note:
be ordered with our remote control display and installed in the factory. Integrated heaters cannot be retrofitted. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
See full description
CellarPro Air Handler 900W Heater (P/N AH900W). CellarPro integrated heaters are designed to be work exclusively with alll Air Handler AH6500 and AH8500 refrigeration systems from CellarPro.
- Provides up to 900W / 4055 BTUH of heat
- Configured to be fully integrated with Air Handler cooling units
- Automatic temperature control
- Includes safety thermostat to avoid overheating
- ETL approved to UL standards
- Size:11h (in)
- Weight:5 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
900W / 7.8 Amps
- High fan speed: 4055
- Medium fan speed: 3840
- Low fan speed: 3760
- Warranty:1 Year
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper intallation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit