CellarPro 1800 Duct KIT (Hot Side) with Inline Fan Factory Installed #1439
CellarPro 1800 Duct Kit (Rear) with Inline Fan - Factory Installed (P/N 1439). This kit includes:
- 6-inch inline fan (120 CFM)
- 50 feet (2x25 feet) of 6-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Galvanized metal duct hood slides over the rear of the cooling unit and baffles the air intake and exhaust
- 8-foot power line provides switched power for the inline fan to match the on/off cycle of the wine cooling unit
The duct hood is designed with an easy-access panel to replace the air filter (sold separately), and openings for the drain line and power cord.
See full description
Allows CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) using 6-inch ducting from start to finish (ducting must not be reduced).
- Inline fan (3000RPM, 120 CFM) has a permanently lubricated, impedance protected motor
- Heavy gauge plated steel brackets
- Switched power to match the cooling unit
- 50 feet of 6-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Designed to fit over the rear of all CellarPro 1800 wine cooling units
- Includes an easy-access panel to replace air filters (sold separately)
- Grommet openings for the drain line and power cord
IF YOUR CELLARPRO 1800 COOLING UNIT ALREADY HAS SHIPPED WITHOUT WIRING FOR THE AUXILIARY FAN, DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM. INSTEAD, ORDER OUR RETROFIT DUCT HOOD #7410 OR KIT #1832.
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:18 1/4w x 6 3/4d x 10 1/4h (in)
- Weight:30 lb
- Power/Rating:115V, 60 Hz, 0.6 amps (Inline Fan)
- Warranty:1 Year
The depth of the hood includes 2 1/4 inches for the 6-inch dia. duct adapters. The hood is designed to slide over the rear of the cooling unit, and will overlap the cooling unit by approximately 1-2 inches. Click on one of the following links for more information:
My old Cellar Pro finally quit after many years...
Replacing the prior CellarPro 1800