1800QTL Temperature and Humidity Performance
As illustrated in the chart above, CellarPro's 1800QTL wine cooling unit easily maintained 55°F and 60 percent average relative humidity inside a Le Cache Model 2400 wine cellar. CellarPro's 1800 QTL was tested in a test room with ambient temperatures that varied from 80°F to 85°F.
- The wine cabinet was located in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room
- The cabinet used was a Le Cache Model 2400 wine cabinet
- The wine cabinet was filled with 208 bottles (73% capacity)
- The CellarPro cooling unit was set to maintain 55°F (53°F "off" / +3°F "on") (1)
- The cooling unit was set to an RH "3" setting
- The temperature measurements was taken at the bottom of the wine cabinet
(1) CellarPro cooling units provide maximum flexibility for controlling the environment inside a wine cellar. Rather than selecting a single temperature target, CellarPro users designate the lower and upper temperature settings during which the cooling unit cycles off and on. In the test charted above, the CellarPro cooling unit was set to cycle "off" at 53°F, and cyle "on" at 56°F (54.5°F average.)
We've put together some basic resources to guide you through the process of choosing a cooling unit and building a cellar.
You need this number to choose the right cooling unit. We'll figure it out for you.
To contact our support team, email us or call 877.726.8496.