Adjustable Humidity Case Study
CellarPro's cooling system was tested with the adjustable humidity setting at 0, 2 and 4 over the course of 72 hours. As illustrated above, the average relative humidity inside the wine cellar increased when we increased the adjustable humidity setting. (Actual results may vary.)
- The cooling unit was tested in a Le Cache Model 2400 wine cabinet for 72 hours
- The wine cabinet was located in an enclosed, climate-controlled test room
- The wine cabinet was filled with 208 bottles (73% capacity)
- The temperature setting was 55°F / +4°F for the entire test period
- The temperature measurements were taken at the bottom of the wine cabinet
- On Day 1, CellarPro's humidity was set to "0"
- On Day 2, CellarPro's humidity was set to "2"
- On Day 3, CellarPro's humidity was set to "4"
We've put together some basic resources to guide you through the process of choosing a cooling unit and building a cellar.
You need this number to choose the right cooling unit. We'll figure it out for you.
To contact our support team, email us or call 877.726.8496.