CellarPro dP3 Values
Please follow the instructions below and contact CellarPro with the recorded values (in bold) requested below.
- Start by turning "OFF" the cooling unit for at least 10 minutes, then turn "ON" the unit.
- On the control panel, press and hold the "SET" and "DOWN ARROW" buttons AT THE SAME TIME for 3 seconds (the display will briefly flash).
- Release when the display starts blinking.
- Using the "UP ARROW" or "DOWN ARROW" button, scroll through the parameters until "dP3" is displayed.
- Press "SET" and record the number on the digital display.
- Repeat this process 4 more times at 2-minute intervals (so that a total of 5 readings are taken over a 10 minute period.)
- After the all the dP3 readings are recorded and the display reverts back to its normal screen, press "SET" and "DOWN" together until the display flashes, release, then scroll to HY, press "SET" and record the number on the display.
- After the display reverts to it's normal screen, press and hold the "SET" button for 3 seconds and record the number on the display.
- Record the speed setting of the fan (N/A for 1800 Series cooling units)
We've put together some basic resources to guide you through the process of choosing a cooling unit and building a cellar.
You need this number to choose the right cooling unit. We'll figure it out for you.
To contact our support team, email us or call 877.726.8496.