Our Cooling Units
We engineer CellarPro cooling units to ensure ideal temperature and humidity conditions for the long-term storing and aging of wine.
Our systems keep recommended cellar temperatures in a tight, dependable range from 55°F to 60°F and maintain optimal humidity levels of approximately 60%.
We rigorously test our units against the toughest standards of performance and longevity. In addition, all of 115V units conform to strict UL safety standards.
Made in the USA, all CellarPro units include:
- The highest-quality components, like oversized compressors and Electrofin-coated coils, to provide outstanding cooling performance.
- Advanced temperature and humidity controls that minimize fluctuations—even under a wide range of external pressures.
- Innovative designs that offer maximum configuration choices and adaptability for the widest array of installations.
- Variable-speed fans that deliver maximum cooling power when temperatures rise and ultra-quiet operation when conditions are less challenging.
- Programmable LED display panels, so that you can conveniently adjust the settings of your cellar or storage environment.
- Commercial-grade features that allow for simplified repair and maintenance, such as replaceable and reusable air filters, easy-access valves, and removable steel cases.
- The longest and most thorough warranty in the industry.