CellarPro Air Handler Integrated Humidifier AH6500-8500 #7236
Perfect for increasing humidity levels in all types of commercial or residential wine cellars, CellarPro integrated humidifiers are mounted to the rear of CellarPro air handler cooling systems.
CellarPro humidifiers are controlled by digital controllers that are wired to the Air Handler and mounted inside the wine cellar. With an LED display, humidity levels can be set from 5% to 70% in 5% increments.Please note:
CellarPro Air Handlers are uniquely designed to deliver superior performance and reliability, and must
be factory-configured to work with our humidifier. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
See full description
CellarPro Air Handler Integrated Humidifier (P/N AH-Humidifier). These CellarPro humidifiers are designed to be integrated with all CellarPro Air Handler AH6500 and AH8500 refrigeration systems.
- Integrates with CellarPro Air Handler AH6500 and AH8500 refrigeration systems
- Adds and maintains humidity inside the cellar at the desired setpoint
- Is built into the cooling unit (evaporator) and must be factory-installed
- Size:14 4/5w x 14 2/5d x 16h (in)
- Weight:21 lb
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
- Warranty:1 Year
Click on one of the following links for more information:
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper intallation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit