CP 6200/8200 Duct HOOD Cold Low RH RETROFIT #19078
Custom duct hood RETROFIT for CellarPro 6200 / 8200 VS cooling units. With this kit, the cold air intake and exhaust each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
Not recommended for use in high humidity environments. Please use our high-humidity duct retrofit kit if the system will be used in a warm, moderate , unconditioned or high humidity environment.
CellarPro 6200/8200 VS Duct HOOD (Cold Side) Low RH RETROFIT (P/N 19078). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 10-inch ducts for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
The exhaust exits from the top, and the intake returns from the front.
Shown at left: front duct hood (right) AND rear duct kit (left). The rear duct kit must be purchased separately.
Hood includes: Duct hood, remove display and bottle probe. Ducting is not included. When purchasing ducting, it must be 10" diameter and at least R6 insulation.
The high fan speed setting is required when using our front duct hood.
Bottle Probe Operating Instructions:.
- When measuring liquid temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 1 degree (so that the wine liquid doesn't fluctuate more than 1 degree.)
- When measuring air temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 4 degrees (the cooling unit will burn out prematurely if the unit cycles on'off every time the air temperature changes by 1 degree.)
- The probe or bottle/probe must be located in a location with good air movement in order to correctly register the temperature changes inside the cellar.
- When measuring air temperature with ducted systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is in the return air register; when measuring air temperature with through-the-wall systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is near the return air grill; when measuring liquid temperatures in bottles, the ideal location of the bottle is near the top of the racks with good airflow.
- In all cases, it is recommended to check the actual cellar temperature against the display temperature when the bottle probe is first setup and subsequently whenever the location moves.
- Refer to our Owners Manual for instructions how to change the HY differential
- Attaches easily to the front (intake) and top (exhaust) of 6200/8200 VS refrigeration systems
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to 10" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Bottle probe with 10' cord plugs into face of the cooling unit
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Designed for use when the cooling unit has shipped, to be installed by a local tech
Please note: This kit is recommended for low humidity, conditioned environments.Please use our high humidity duct kit if the system will be used in a warm, high humidity or unconditioned environment.