3/4200VS & 3/4000S Duct HOOD HIGH RH RETRO #17328
Our cold-side duct hoods allow the cold air intake and exhaust to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet (25 feet per opening).
CellarPro 3200/4200VS & 3000/4000S Split Duct HOOD RETROFIT (Cold Side) HIGH RH (P/N 17328). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 8-inch ducts (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Kit includes: Insulated duct hoods for cold side intake and exhaust, bottle probe and remote control display kit. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is not included.
The high fan speed setting MUST be used when our unit is ducted.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Appropriate for Unconditioned / High-humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting (not included)
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
- Designed for use when the cooling unit has shipped, to be installed by a local tech
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This duct hood is required when the cooling unit will be installed in unconditioned environments, subject to the limitations listed in our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart. In some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
- Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you're using the Bottle Probe
Specs & Resources
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 45 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information: