3/4200VS & 3/4000S Duct KIT Cold Low RH RETROFIT #18100
Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
CellarPro 3200/4200VS & 3000/4000S Split Duct KIT RETROFIT (Cold Side) LOW RH RETROFIT (P/N 18100). Duct openings are designed to attach to 2 insulated 8-inch ducting (included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit. The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
Kit includes: Duct hood, 50 feet (2x25) of 8-inch insulated (R-6) ducting, remote display and bottle probe.
The high fan speed setting is required when the unit is ducted.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Designed to be used in Low Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8" ducting
- Both openings must be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet) to/from the cellar
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This kit may only be used in conditioned, low humidity environments. Use our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart to determine whether this kit is appropriate for your installation. In some cases, the high-humidity duct hood may be required, and in some cases, the conditions are too extreme for any of our cold-side duct kits.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
- Refer to our Bottle Probe Operating Instructions to correctly set the cooling unit depending on how you're using the Bottle Probe
Specs & Resources
Size: 14 1/4w x 4 3/4d x 27 1/2h (in)
Weight: 42 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
Click on one of the following links for more information: