Compressor Heater with Thermostat RETROFIT #30272
Our thermostat-regulated compressor heater attaches to the compressor and provides reliable heating during critical cold periods and when the system is idle. The thermostat regulates the heater to reduce energy consumption, yet still provides the necessary heat.
This compressor heater is required when the condenser (hot) side of a self-contained CellarPro Air Handler cooling units will be exposed to temperatures below 40F.
The compressor heater protects the compressor from damage in cold conditions below 40F.
Approved for use with any of the following CellarPro Air Handler cooling units:
- AH6500SCh-ECX Horizontal #7090
- AH6500SCv-ECX Vertical #7092
- AH8500SCh-ECX Horizontal #7108
- AH8500SCv-ECX Vertical #7109
- Protects self-contained air handler cooling units in temperatures below 40F
- Works effectively and reliably
- Extends compressor life