Self Contained Front Vent Cooling Unit 1800XTSr-ECX #35882
CellarPro's 1800XTSr-ECX cooling unit (1/4 Ton Nominal) draws inspiration from our 1800XTS cooling unit, then repositions the hot side airflows to the front of the unit, and the cold side airflows to the bottom of the unit, making it ideal for built-in and above-the-door installations that require venting at the front of the unit.
- Hot air exhaust and fresh air return are located at the front of the unit
- Ideal for above-the-door and built-in installations
- Cold air exhaust and cellar air return are located at the bottom of the unit
- Ideal for placement at the top or above the wine cellar
- Energy-efficient EC fans
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- Optional 100W heating element to burn off excess condensate
- Choice of drain line configuration
- Grommet hole cap is recommended for properly constructed, airtight cellars
- Optional 1/2-inch fitting and 8' flexible drain line for installations in high-humidity locales
- Choice of power source
- Side or rear
- Fixed 8-ft cord
- Optional bottle probe
- Optional remote display
- Optional networkable thermostat upgrade
- This unit is not designed to handle static pressure and its airflows should never be ducted nor installed in an environment where the airflows will be restricted.
- This unit is designed for installation in temperature-controlled environments, with an 85F maximum intake temperature
- Extra Cooling Power
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Epoxy Coated Coils
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Power On/Off
- Removable Steel Case
- Vibration-free Operation
- CellarPro 1800XTSr units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through-the-wall or above the ceiling relative to the wine cellar.
- These cooling units are not designed to be ducted.
- 1800XTSr cooling units require fresh air intake at the front of the cooling unit. In addition, the hot exhaust from the cooling unit blows out of the front of the cooling unit. Therefore, sufficient space must exist in front of the unit so that the hot air can dissipate before mixing with the fresh air intake.
- The control panel and digital display are located on the right side of the cooling unit. If this location will be inaccessible, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The power cord can exit from the rear or from the right side of the cooling unit, and must be configured prior to purchase.
- The cooling unit can be configured with or without an optional drain line at no charge
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 40F, and the bottom of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Specs & Resources
Size: 18w x 19 1/2d x 10 1/2h (in)
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Running: 3.7 Amps
- Startup: 22.2 Amps
- Total Watts: 440
- Required: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Recommended: Surge Protector
Decibels: 50 dBA
BTUH @ 55F: 1,886
Sizing Table: Click here to view sizing table
- Warranty Overview
- Limited Warranty - 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty (sold separately)
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Owner's Manual
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Diagrams
- Adjustable Humidity Chart
- Monthly Operating Cost
- Sound Level
- Cut Sheet Dimensions
- Product Brochure
Options & Upgrades
Remote Control & Probe
- Networkable Thermostat Upgrade #27346 and #27310: If you'd like to connect your cooling unit to a networkable, Wi-Fi enabled thermostat (eg Ecobee SmartThermostat Pro #31453 - sold separately), our networkable thermostat upgrade must be ordered at the same time as the equipment. Other limitations apply - read the networkable thermostat description for more information.
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Bottle Probe Extension Cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Other Options & Upgrades
- 100W Heating Element #27318: Add a 100W heating element to burn off excess moisture
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper installation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit